- “To the people at Radio Cab Foundation,
Mom made the turkey. I liked the mashed potatoes and gravy the best. Thank you for Christmas.” - Penny, 3rd grade
- “I am sorry that it has taken so long to send this thank you note for the Christmas turkey and dinner. I usually spend Christmas home dinner and invite a couple of friends over, who usually spend Christmas alone, too. We were able to spend all day and dinner together, and in our dinner prayer we gave thanks to you for making it possible for us to be together.
Again, thank you and God bless.” - Lucrethia
- “kindness. Saturday, December 18th, I went to the hospital. My friend brought me home that night about 9pm and there was a message on my phone that Radio Cab had left a turkey & food with one of my neighbors. I went over to my neighbors & I was so surprised!
Oh my gosh, all of that food and that beautiful turkey! I can’t even begin to tell you how much this means to me. I haven’t had a real Christmas in years! I have so many medical bills & I’m on a very limited income, all of this food was such a blessing.
Thank you, thank you, thank you so very, very much for all that you’ve done. You are angels in disguise! I hope that everyone at Radio Cab Foundation has a wonderful & blessed Christmas. God bless you all. All of you will be in my prayers.” - Sincerely, Carmen
- “Oh my Goodness! I just got home to see a Radio Cab drive away from my home and discover a box of food for our family dinner.
God Bless all of you and I thank you from our hearts. Thank you so very much I wasn\\\\\\\'t sure how I was going to be able to have a dinner for the family. You all are my family\\\\\\\'s HEROES this Christmas!” - With love and respect, Lisa and Family
- “I just wanted from the bottom of my heart to thank your the holidays.
Your compassion and love for the human spirit kept me going this year and if it was not for you guys at Radio Cab I do not know if I would have been able to keep it together.
Thanks again for the bread, potatoes, stuffing and of course the huge turkey... God Bless everyone at Radio Cab and thank you for caring about me when no one else did other than my mom” - Pamela*